Saturday, October 16, 2010

October Top 5 Photos...

...are up for you to vote on! Thank you to all of you for entering your photographs. I really appreciate the inspiration and enjoy the challenge of dyeing yarn and fiber to match a photo.


Autumn Star Light
Submitted by: Camille
I'm envisioning this on silk to capture the luminosity of the photo with gold as the main color accented with  deep blue violet, purple, magenta and burgundy. 

Autumn in Vegas
Submitted by: Allison
There were a few Halloween themed photos this month and I wanted to include at least one of them and this was the favorite. It is very captivating and I think it will produce a menagerie of color on some yarn.

Pink Petals
Submitted by: Pauline
This flower is just simply beautiful! I see it kettle dyed on some luscious yarn in a pale pink, I can just feel the smooth petals looking at it! 

Door Pink
Submitted by: Jessy Austin
This pink door in the middle no where is captivating and it makes me wonder what awaits our imagination on the other side.  I think I may focus on the door if I dye this, pretty bright pink and white.

Galway of Houses
Submitted by: Maeve
The serenity of water is very intriguing; I think a semi -solid blue would be gorgeous on a silk blend to capture the luminous water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by; I hope you enjoyed your visit. I welcome your comments and enjoy hearing from you!