Friday, March 5, 2010

My socks are coming...

...to life! Take a look, I love them and they are fitting well. I love the yarn and it's been a joy to knit with. I don't get tired of the colors, there seems to be new colors emerging with every stitch. It is really fun to see it take shape into something I will wear! I can't wait to get them finished and put them on my feet! Defiantly no pooling in this colorway...I love the overall effect and dispersing of color which I try to do with all my colorways. You can find more information about the yarn Ravelry. I currently don't have any of this colorway for sale, but will soon. If you would like it on a certain base yarn please contact me via Etsy or Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by; I hope you enjoyed your visit. I welcome your comments and enjoy hearing from you!