Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November's yarn...

...and fiber, too! As most of you know I contribute to the Phat Fiber box monthly. November's theme is Season of Light and I was in search of some good inspiration and then this great photo came in for the contest. It was perfect, so for my samples I did up the fiber in both Silk and BFL. Of course I did the yarn, too and since I choose this for my phat fiber samples the colorway will be fully revealed this month. The yarn is Nogi 90/10 Merino/Nylon and it's dyed with a minimal pooling technique.

The photos this month were so seasonally inspiring, I have a few more colorways coming, too!

Congratulations to Millamelli (ravelry name) for submitting this awesome photo and winning this months contest! Email me your address and I'll get your yarn out to you ASAP! allforloveofyarn@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. The yarn looks great! Your dyeing is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by; I hope you enjoyed your visit. I welcome your comments and enjoy hearing from you!