Monday, September 20, 2010

I have 1 skein...

...of the September Tea and Yarn club for sale in the shop. For those of you who really wanted to purchase the entire club, but just couldn't. This is for you! This month's colorway is very likely not repeatable, I have only 1 skein left for sale with the tea. It took me 3 tries to get it right this month, I like a very good balance; I like it represent the tea as best I can and also be a pleasant colorway, especially when knitted into a garment. It is a delicate balance and very challenging sometimes! It is so satisfying when I put the package in the mail to my customers knowing that this is the best, which represents the tea and the yarn alone is beautiful, tea or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by; I hope you enjoyed your visit. I welcome your comments and enjoy hearing from you!