Friday, July 23, 2010

Free Shipping...

...today in my shop.

It is my birthday today and it began this morning at 3:30 when my son decided he wasn't tired anymore and climbed out of bed, totted into the living room and began to play. Huh! It's 3:30! After about an hour my daughter woke up, oh great because when they are both awake, they play off each other and we might as well get up, it's no use trying! So, around 5 David fell back to sleep and then Katya and I fell asleep to Fox and the Hound...David awoke again at 8 and we all fell back to sleep until 10! Way to late, we were suppose to be at the water park by then! Needless to say our plans have changed for the day!

When I got up I found this lovely bouquet of roses on the table from my husband, he brought them home from work after I was in bed sleeping. 40 roses! Wow! I don't even have a vase that will hold that many, thus the water pitcher!

Katya and I made her birthday cake (her 3rd birthday is on Sunday), she loves making, well eating cake! It's going to be a Cinderella cake so I had to bake it in a bowl, I just took it out of the oven, it's a bit cracked, but I think it will work -- I hope!
While the cake was in the oven I did a little dyeing! I couldn't not do some today on my birthday, one of my favorite things to do and I've been wanting to do this color combo for a while now! Great shades of green, turquoise and blue! I love it so far, it's steaming now!
I even got in some re-skeining while David took a nap for my updates next week to the shop! I've got some beauties to add! Next up in the dye pot I'll working on the July colorway contest, I'm so excited to do it!!
We topped the day off with a night out on the town...family style! We had some fun at the mall on the carousel and then went out to eat at Red Lobster, I was thirsty for an Alota Colada! (pina colada, but bigger and with a shot of Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum..YUM! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by; I hope you enjoyed your visit. I welcome your comments and enjoy hearing from you!