Thursday, January 30, 2014

Have you heard...

...about the Valentine Tea and Yarn Package? It is extra special for the month of February!

I am introducing a new yarn to my line up and you'll be the first to get it! But that is only half of it; you get 2 skeins (at a discounted price)!

I'm dyeing the yarn in coordinating colorways, so you can use them together in a project or if that doesn't suit your fancy, you get to make two projects! It's not the typical fingering weight either. It's a very special yarn with 8 plies, but don't let that fool you into thinking it's a bulky weight! It's not that either.

The Tea is extra scrumptious, it has to be since it's a Valentine's package right??  It is called Wonder-Berry Chocolate Truffle -- that just sounds wonderfully delicious! I know, I've tried it several times.

There will be sweet extras in your package as well. After all it's Valentine's day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by; I hope you enjoyed your visit. I welcome your comments and enjoy hearing from you!