Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What you see....

...is what you get. The December Holiday Special Edition Tea and Yarn club sold out quickly so I'm doing another one. It's the Holiday 2010 Tea and Yarn package. It is now listed in my shop and is available on 3 bases for you to choose from:

Nogi (Fingering)
90% Superwash Merino Wool, 10% Nylon

Opulence (Fingering)
80% Superwash Merino Wool, 10% Cashmere, 10% Nylon

Resplendence (Fingering)   (Pictured below)
50% Merino Wool, 50% Silk
This is my all time favorite tea, it has a delightful, gentle and yet still flavorful taste and it pares well with any treats or is great alone. You will receive 2 ounces (about 25 cups) of the inspirational Gourmet Teavana tea used to design the colorway for your yarn.  The tea is factory sealed for international buyers concerned with customs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by; I hope you enjoyed your visit. I welcome your comments and enjoy hearing from you!