Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Yarns...

...are coming and one is called Luminosity, it has sparkles! It's like my Lublu yarn with a nice tight twist and the fiber content is: 75% Superwash Merino, 20 Nylon, and 5% Stellina (the sparkle!) I don't have any dyed at the moment, but I do have plans to do so. I have a few custom orders before I can get to it.

The other two new yarns I'm going to try out before I add them to my regular line up are a BFL sock yarn 75/25 Blue Faced Leicester/Nylon coming in at 460 yards and Sumptuosity Lace weight which is Baby Alpaca, Silk and Cashmere coming in at 1300 yards.

Just wanted to give you the heads up, I might be needing a few test knitters and I'll post for those in my Ravelry Group.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh How exciting!!! Sign me up! You can't keep me away from your yarns :)

    Eliana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by; I hope you enjoyed your visit. I welcome your comments and enjoy hearing from you!