Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Phat Fiber...

...samples are ready to go out in the mail tomorrow.
I was stumped when it came to this months' theme: The Music Box; nothing resonated with me, yes I like a lot of music, but I just wasn’t set on anything. One day I was thinking, why not just do some random one of a kinds (a lot of them) and let it be what ever you want it to be, when you see it, it can become what ever you think it should be. I put the dye on and let it be. Then I said out loud: LET IT BE: The Beatles! I can apply to both, your inspiration and it can be translated literally. So, here is
Let it Be I
Let it Be II
The samples, also available for purchase in my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by; I hope you enjoyed your visit. I welcome your comments and enjoy hearing from you!