Wednesday, September 15, 2010

September top 5...

...photos are chosen. I plan on doing semi-solids this month on a luxurious yarn base. I'm so excited to be doing this, because semi-solids are some of my favorites!

Hydrangia
Submitted by: Dina
I'm envisioning a beautiful periwinkle color, just between blue and purple.
Cliffs of Moher
Submitted by: Dobbylrr (ravelry name)
I would love to do two colorways from this photo, blues and greens.
Saskatoon Berries
Submitted by: ZoePaige (ravelry name)
I see a pinkish purple leaning toward blue yarn coming from this photo.
Rosa "Easy Does It"
Submitted by: Janet
This will make a beautiful rosy coral/pink. 
Golden Lilies
Submitted by: Jennifer
Gold/yellow orange, just in time for fall, at least where I live.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by; I hope you enjoyed your visit. I welcome your comments and enjoy hearing from you!