Monday, July 12, 2010

July is almost...

...half over already! It will be time to choose the top 3 photographs for my monthly colorway contest! It is going to be a tough decision, all of the entries are really good and inspirational! There are a few days left to enter the contest, so get your cameras out or go through your images and send me a photo that you think will make beautiful yarn! You don't have to be an experienced photographer for this contest;  it's not the quality, but the color content that I'm looking for! Scroll down a few posts for more details because on July 17th you could see your photo as one of the top 3 to vote on! Good Luck! ~ Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by; I hope you enjoyed your visit. I welcome your comments and enjoy hearing from you!