Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Testing...

....testing, new yarn base. It's a yummy one, too! 100% Superwash merino wool 490 yards in a fine fingering weight. Super soft and twisty! I'm trying out new yarn bases to see what I like the best. I just got a shipment today, some merino top fiber, too. Can't wait to dye it! This one is at the shop and more are coming soon, they are drying right now, hopefully tomorrow I'll get them re-skeined and ready to post for sale. This colorway is Sherbet, a soft and subtle mix of orange and pink. I've always loved orange and pink together. This yarn will make a great pair of socks or a nice lacy shawl or whatever you have in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by; I hope you enjoyed your visit. I welcome your comments and enjoy hearing from you!