Monday, August 15, 2011

I could be visiting...

…your neck of the woods! That’s right, I will be at The Yarnery in St. Paul, Minnesota this Saturday from 1-5.

 This was taken from The Yarnery’s email blast:

All For Love Of Yarn Is In The House
Her yarn was a sell-out at this spring’s shop hop, and her cashmere blend, Sumptuosity, is the most-fondled yarn in the shop. On Saturday, August 20, 1-5pm, Angela of All for Love of Yarn will be at The Yarnery! She’ll have some yarns with her that we know and love but also promises some surprises: new fibers and colorways we haven’t seen yet. And for you spinning enthusiasts, Angela will include some dyed fiber just for you! We’ll have a great new sampling of spindles and books to get you started. Knitters, crocheters, weavers, and spinners, this is an afternoon of local, hand-dyed fiber, with the friendly expertise of Angela, just for you!


I hope to see you fellow Minnesotan’s there or from anywhere else for that matter! Here is a sneak peak at a few of the yarns I'm bringing and my daughter who would love to play in the huge pile if I let her!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by; I hope you enjoyed your visit. I welcome your comments and enjoy hearing from you!