Sunday, March 13, 2011

Wings n' Things Fiber Club and Spin Along

More details and participation can be found here in my Ravelry Group: All for Love of Yarn
Shop listings can be found here: All for Love of Yarn! Shop

I have been so inspired by the gorgeous submissions in the Butterflies and Flutterbys Contest that I’m planning on a fiber club inspired by the beauties! I will be adding a few of my own that I have used for inspiration and taking a few of yours. It should be a really fun club and Spin Along (SAL)!

CLUB DETAILS


WINGS
The fiber will be 4 ounces of 80 Merino/20 Silk or 75 BFL/25 Silk. Depending on how many you choose you may get some of each or both. If you want it carded into a batt there will be no extra charge, just let me know.

THINGS
You will get some of my favorite things that I use regularly and love that make life prettier, feel better and easier!

~ You will get to tell me your top three favorite Wings and I will do my best to accommodate you; order early to get your top pick! There is a limited number available in each colorway.
~ Spin along! Post your photos in this thread of your spinning; I’ll post mine, too!
~ Shipping will start in April!

Spin Along (SAL) Details
~ Prizes! To be eligible enter your finished skein made with the wings colorway. The dates are yet to be determined, depending on when, if and how well they sell.
3 prizes!
April's PhatFiber samples are yet to be determined by the contest in my Ravelry group and these will also be eligible for the prizes!
  1. $20.00 towards anything in my shop.
  2. $15.00 towards anything in my shop.
  3. “Things package” You’ll get a package of all the “things” that I will be sending out in the club shipments and some fiber, could be a batt or top!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by; I hope you enjoyed your visit. I welcome your comments and enjoy hearing from you!