Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tea and Yarn Club...

...February only is now listed in the shop. The clue this time is Tropical. Take yourself away with a cup of warm tea and escape this cold weather we are having, and lucky you if you live in warm weather. You'll still enjoy this great tea!

I have posted last months colorway in the Tea and Yarn section over in the right hand column for you to look at if you like.

I have a new yarn that I will be listing in the shop soon. It's a BFL (Blue Faced Leicester) and Nylon blend. It's beautiful and BFL is known for it's strength and durability. BFL also has a great sheen to it much like silk. I can't wait to knit with it myself! Some sock knitters swear by it wears like iron! I sold some to a local knitter here in  town and here is her socks that she is making. These are all minimal pooling colorways and the middle on is my Oceania colorway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by; I hope you enjoyed your visit. I welcome your comments and enjoy hearing from you!