Monday, February 7, 2011

P.I.T.A.S. winner is...

...Mary, who said this:
Ah, I wish I knew how to spin, but I'm glad you also offer yarn. I've enjoyed your yarns and just wish I could afford to purchase more and often. I can't think of another yarn because you cover the fibers I like to knit with so well.
Just Подробнее, пожалуйста!


Mary, contact me within a week and I will get the yarn out to you! Congratulations and I'm calling my husband in to translate the Russian for me. What do you mean, provide more details? Do fill me in, I would love to provide them if I can! Looking forward to hearing from you!  allforloveofyarn@gmail.com

Angela

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is just so cool! Thank you so much! My poor attempt at Russian was to say, just more, please! All I'd want to see in your shop is more yarn, please. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by; I hope you enjoyed your visit. I welcome your comments and enjoy hearing from you!