Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Finally...

...we are back up and running! Christmas weekend was great fun and we continue to celebrate the Christmas season, but with less happenings. I was finally able to get the coveted Vervaine colorway done for those who bought it and it went out in the mail a few days ago.  Top to bottom...Resplendence, Opulence and Nogi. It was interesting to dye 3 bases the exact same colorway to see how differently each of them takes the dye. I know this happens, but it was fun to see in the same colorway.
BTW, there is one Resplendence (merino/silk) still available in the shop, with or without the tea; it is currently listed with the tea, so if you don't want it, just send me a message via Etsy and I will adjust the price for you. There is Merino spinning fiber on it's way to the shop in this colorway, too!
We spent the weekend at my parents, as we do every holiday, since my husbands family lives in Russia. Here is a peak into our Christmas 2010...
It was hard to get a photo of Katya in her pretty dress, since she lived in her dress up clothes as soon as she opened them! Here is one of her fairy dresses...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by; I hope you enjoyed your visit. I welcome your comments and enjoy hearing from you!