Friday, July 16, 2010

Top 5! Photos...

...are in! I just couldn't wait another day to post these! I also couldn't just pick only 3! Here are larger photos of all those you see above in the same order. Have fun voting! Remember voting closes on July 28th at 12 midnight CST.

Congratulations to the top 5 photographers! They are listed in no particular order, it was a hard choice. I would love to use them all for inspiration in my dyeing adventures, if only I had all that time!  Thank you to all of you who submitted a photograph; it was a delight to see them all! ~ Angela

#1. Disney's World of Color Show by Cheryl
#2. Blue Bird by Eskimimi (Ravelry name)
#3. Petrified Forest National Park, Arizona by Kim
#4. Autumn path in Helen, Georgia by Lilly
#5. Cruiseship in Autumn byWhit2Pearl2 (Ravelry name)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by; I hope you enjoyed your visit. I welcome your comments and enjoy hearing from you!