Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It's your last day to...

...vote! Blogger is a little slow to update so I'll give it a day or so before I announce the winner, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be the Autumn Path! I'm so sure that the yarn is in the dye pot right now and it's gorgeous as far as I can tell, it's still wet you know, it changes a bit when it's dry and re-skeined, but usually it gets even more beautiful!! I can't wait to send it out to my yarn club subscribers! I will also have it available as a month to month purchase, but it is in your best interest to subscribe if you think you'll plan on getting more than one month's inspiration. In the long run it will be less expensive since the yarn and shipping are discounted. I understand that many cannot afford to fork out this much money at one time so I want to offer it month by month, too. There will also be other goodies with the clubs and sometimes one of a kind yarns, that are not a part of my usual line up that I carry. For the reason of the yarn club I cannot reveal the final photos of the yarn, just a sneak peak. I'm sorry, but it just wouldn't be fair to the club subscribers and I hope you understand! I do plan on dyeing up some of the other inspirational photos this month, which will be revealed and for sale in the shop. I will have a listing for a pre-order of the August colorway in my shop.  If you want it on a different base just let me know via a conversation at my Etsy Shop. It won't be available again for six months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by; I hope you enjoyed your visit. I welcome your comments and enjoy hearing from you!