Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The new yarns...

...are in and they are to die for! Next in the dye pot is Resplendence, 50% Merino and 50% Silk. It's sheen is luxurious, shiny and beautiful!  I will be finding some test knitters for this line and the others once I have some dyed. I can't wait to see and feel them knitted up. So, tomorrow I'm going to dye the merino silk blend in greens, and pinks, with a hint of orange and purple. I was inspired by my tea: Swiss Vervaine, my absolute favorite! It is from Teavana, a wonderful little store dedicated solely to tea and it's fun accessories! If you purchase this colorway I will send some tea, too! I will post pictures in a  few days! In the mean time I have new colorways worth taking a look at in the shop! Enjoy and Happy Knitting...Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by; I hope you enjoyed your visit. I welcome your comments and enjoy hearing from you!