Tuesday, July 26, 2011

An odd post, but...

...I'm searching for the person who bought 3 skeins of **All for Love of Yarn Serendipity Tulsa Twilight** (gray/purple, DK weight singles, alpaca/wool/silk) from me at Shepherd's Harvest. I know it's a long shot, but what the heck!

I'm almost done with the sweater for my daughter in this colorway/dye lot and I'm out of yarn. I've dyed more, but can't get it right on! So, it's my last attempt before I try again.

If I find you and you haven't used the yarn yet, I will make it worth your while!

Thank you,

Angela
angela@allforloveofyarn.com


1 comment:

  1. Oh no! This is an odd post. Good luck in finding the person!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by; I hope you enjoyed your visit. I welcome your comments and enjoy hearing from you!