Friday, July 29, 2011

Autumn Tea and Yarn...

...Clubs are now listed in the shop. I'm doing it a little different this season. There will be a surprise luxury yarn in December; it's very scrumptious and I'm sure you'll love it! The tea is also more luxurious tea, if you will, including Oolong and White teas, very delicious!

Early Autumn (September & October)
and
Late Autumn (November & December)

Every membership for the Autumn Clubs will be entered to win a custom mug from WineMakersSister! Two winners, 1 from Early Autumn and 1 from Late Autumn. Good luck!! http://www.etsy.com/shop/winemakerssister

I'm not sure about Tea and Fiber Club this time around, it is not nearly as popular as the Tea and Yarn Club. If anyone would like to request it I'll be more than happy to oblige.

Remember, there are only a limited number available, I sell out every month.

If you are a return Tea and Yarn Club member, you may use your coupon that I will send you in the August shipment!

Angela 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by; I hope you enjoyed your visit. I welcome your comments and enjoy hearing from you!