Friday, April 23, 2010

A good day...

...at the lake and park! Aunt Rachel came to spend the day with us, we were hoping for better weather, but we prevailed anyway! We rode our bikes in the ridiculous wind! I thought it was windy when we left but once we got to the lake it was even more windy, as to be expected I guess. We cuddled under a blanket in the shelter to eat lunch, David fell asleep and then us girls had some more fun on the jungle gyms!

Katya sees the lake for the first time up close, she calls it the big water...
David loves to swing, he giggles in delight...
My cute little Katya once again...
Clear Lake, Waseca, Minnesota
Me and the kids...

David and Katya making sand castles...
David wasn't sure about the sand...
Aunt Rachel, my younger sister and her godchildren, she is so precious with them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by; I hope you enjoyed your visit. I welcome your comments and enjoy hearing from you!