Saturday, July 16, 2011

I've got some...

...updates for you!

Some of you know that I contribute to the PhatFiber sampler box. Phat Fiber is a mystery box of fabulous samples for the yarn and fiber enthusiast. The boxes are filled with samples, artful yarns, roving, small batts, stitch markers, original patterns, valuable discount coupons and more. It is a great way to support family farms, indie dyers and others artisans. Each month there is a theme and the theme for August 2011 is Bollywood.

I am seeking inspirational photos for this theme and you can enter yours here in my Ravelry Group: All for Love of Yarn. There are prizes to be won and it could be you!

It's my birthday soon and I'll be hosting a few surprise sales in my shop this week. I'm not telling the date of my birthday when I'll do the best surprise/sale, so keep your eyes peeled!

This weekend in honor of the Phat Fiber box drop (they go on sale this weekend) for July I'm having a FREE SHIPPING sale. Please use code 4FREESHIP to get the shipping costs automatically removed.

Enjoy and thank you!
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by; I hope you enjoyed your visit. I welcome your comments and enjoy hearing from you!