Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Sweet Shop...

...is the theme for this months PhatFiber Sampler box and it was a fun one to do! I did 2 samples this month, the first my wedding cake inside and out! I love everything about this cake to this day and my husband and I eat it every year on our Anniversary, since we still have some in our freezer.
Just kidding! It is Tuxedo Cake from the Original Cakery (Sysco Foods) and you can probably get it at your grocery store. It's awesome, chocolate and white cake with mousse layered between, to die for!
It's still my favorite decorated cake, classic and simple to show off the gorgeous shades of pink roses.
 Rosa Chocolata
The fiber is just as yummy with Superfine Merino, Merino, Alpaca, Cultivated Silk, Mulberry Silk and Angora!

My second contribution is the winner from the contest in my Ravelry Group
The fiber in this batt is Merino Wool, Shetland and Firestar, a scrumptious combo I can't wait to spin up a sample myself.
Sugar Plum
This one has gorgeous shades of pink with light brown, chartreuse, and lavender. Simply delicious!

The samples are for sale in my shop and the full size batts will be available very soon! 
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by; I hope you enjoyed your visit. I welcome your comments and enjoy hearing from you!